In Stock - Immediate dispatch in NZ
After nearly a decade of making road and mountain bike wheels, we took what we learned from both and developed the GRAPID series. The Lún GRAPID Series is about letting you have care-free adventures out on the trails but without feeling weighed down by a heavy aero-inefficient wheelset when riding on the roads. For the home mechanic, no spoke holes in the rim-bed makes tubeless even easier to set-up and the tool-free hub maintenance design means less tools to carry out on your adventures.
- 700C: 38mm deep, 33mm wide rim.
- Tubeless-ready, hooked rim-bead with no spokes holes in the rim bed for easy tubeless setup. 25mm internal width to accommodate a wide range of both tubeless and clincher tires.
-1413g +/- 3%
- Pillar 1420 high grade
- Aerodynamic profile for decreased air resistance.
- Rear wheel : 24 spoke double-crossed lacing pattern..
- Front wheel : 20 spoke double-crossed lacing pattern.
- Bespoke engineered Winspace hubs.
- Over-sized 17mm central axles.
- Supplied with standard Shimano compatible 11s freewheel body.
- All wheelsets are shipped default with Shimano/SRAM 11speed hub bodies
- 6803 and 6903 Precision stainless steel bearings for maximum durability.
- Compatible with F:12x100 R:12x142 thru-axles.
- Supports center-lock disc rotors.
Free Shipping within NZ. All stock is held locally.
We stand by all our products and offer a 2 year limited warranty on our wheelset products. This wheelset carries a limited warranty of two (2) years from the date of purchase to the original owner only. Unless otherwise stated, the sole remedy under this warranty or any implied warranty is limited to the replacement of defective parts with those of equivalent or comparable value at the sole discretion of Winspace NZ which arise from a manufacturing defect. Winspace NZ will not be responsible for any direct, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage, or other losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability or any other theory. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear on parts in situations where there are no material defects. This warranty does not cover consumable components including brake pads, spokes, rim tapes, bearings, etc. - Any damage or faults arising from or during the use of competition, racing, time trialing or any event involving an accident or crash is the sole responsibility of the user and will not be covered by any warranty.